Number Theory Down Under 8
University of Melbourne, Australia Online
6 October – 8 October, 2020
NEW: All registered participants have now been sent an email with subject “zoom link and information for NTDU8”; please check your spam filter if you have not received it; write to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org if you still cannot find it
This is the eighth annual meeting of the Australian number theory community.
- Michael Coons (University of Newcastle, Australia)
- Andrew Granville (Universite de Montreal, Canada)
- Marc Hindry (Paris VII, France)
- Lillian Pierce (Duke University, USA)
- Lola Thompson (Universiteit Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Felipe Voloch (University of Canterbury, New Zealand)
In order to accommodate a variety of time zones and schedules, each day will consist of
- one morning session, running from 9am to 1pm Melbourne time
- one evening session, running from 6pm to 10pm Melbourne time
Each session will feature one of the plenary speakers listed above, as well as a number of 25-minute talks.
Participation in the meeting is free of charge, but registration is required so we can disseminate Zoom links, etc.
Registration deadline: Friday 2 October 2020
The abstract submission is now closed.
- Dmitry Badziahin (Sydney)
- Florian Breuer (Newcastle)
- Alex Ghitza (Melbourne)
- Tim Trudgian (UNSW Canberra @ ADFA)
- Chenyan Wu (Melbourne)
- NTDU 7 (UNSW Sydney)
- NTDU 6 (UNSW Canberra)
- NTDU 5 (La Trobe Bendigo)
- NTDU 4 (Newcastle)
- NTDU 3 (Newcastle)
- NTDU 2 (Newcastle)
- NTDU 1 (Newcastle)
We are grateful for the financial and logistical support provided by
|Computer-Assisted Research Mathematics and its Applications|
|Australian Mathematical Society|